We are excited to announce re opening dates for Umberslade Adventures new season!
Saturday 8th April - Sunday 23rd April
New opening times:
Monday - Saturday 9am -5pm
Sundays - 10am-3pm
Grab your trainers, your picnic and enjoy a fun and active day out with the whole family in the woods. We have a great range of activities:
- Zip Wires
- Tree climbing
- Den building
- Commando course
- Low ropes course
- Bike trail
- Picnic areas
- Woodland cafe for a fresh cup of coffee and cake or a bite for lunch
What's On (inc in the admission)
- Wednesday 12th April -Weird and Wonderful exotic animals show and tell
- Friday 14th April - Wild Side Encounters creepy crawly handling
- Sunday 16th April and Easter Monday 17th April - Easter Egg Hunt
- Easter Monday 17th April - Wild Side Encounters creepy crawly handing
A STEP INTO THE WILD!
DAYoutWITHtheKIDS.co.uk – is an easy to use website for finding places to visit with your family all over the UK. Searchable by age of kids, county, town, postcode and indoor or outdoor attraction.